2HP Submersible Pump is hermetically sealed pump devices that operate by pushing, rather than pulling water during its pumping process. It is able to function in this manner because, as the name suggests, the pump is fully submerged in the liquid to be pumped. This allows the pump to be lowered down into a deep hole for pumping needs without running into problems like pump cavitation, which can damage moving parts by developing vapor bubbles. These Submersible Pumps are used in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
- Industrial grade heavy duty.
- Patented impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under the worse circumstances.
- Shell, motor shaft are made with stainless steel to ensure corrosion resistance.
- The hermetically sealed motor has a built-in capacitor start, and thermal protection to prevent overheating, for longer life and powerful start.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
- High efficiency, energy saving